JOB OPPORTUNITY: Marketing Strategic lead
Leeds Environmental Design Associates (LEDA) are a team of designers dedicated to creating great sustainable buildings that respect the environment and are a joy to use. LEDA are a workers cooperative embarking on the next stage of delivering our business plan and we are looking to appoint an ambitious Marketing Strategic lead on a part time basis to drive our brand and marketing across numerous mediums to meet the requirements of the modern business environment.
- Strategy – Develop and drive the marketing strategy for LEDA in line with our cooperative business plan. You will help set and implement the overall marketing strategy.
- Customer Journey for our clients – deliver a better customer journey through a programme of marketing and communication actions, building on our customer journey template.
- Marketing support for our Members – provide customer journey tools for our members with engineering and architecture roles to enable them to engage with the customer journey effectively.
- Creativity – develop understanding and awareness of our brand internally and externally and assist in the realisation of the LEDA business plan and stated vision: “We wish to be recognised as the foremost sustainability-focused building design practice in the North by 2022”.
As this is a stand-alone role, we are looking for lots of ideas and ownership of the implementation. Deciding how this is measured and achieved is part of the new role, in collaboration with others at LEDA.
- Bid management – manage our bidding process, streamline the process and manage important dates and deadlines. Filter potential bids so resource is directed at bids for projects that are in line with our values. Create and manage a bid question/response knowledge base. Provide regular bid updates to the team.
- Digital marketing – Maintain and create a consistent online presence. Organise campaigns, use SEO and arrange events that raise the profile of LEDA and its members. Evaluate these tools to ensure correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective. Share results with the rest of the coop
- Responsible to the Cooperative – Work with the marketing working group to define the role and agree responsibilities of the role. Ultimately report and be accountable to the cooperative and report through monthly team meetings.
We are looking for someone who has
- Cooperation and teamwork skills
- Ambition and drive to achieve outcomes in line with our values
- High level of initiative and innovation
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with reactive tasks and problem solve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work un-supervised. Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
What we offer Salary range: £25,000 to £35,000 pro rata, depending on experience – plus 6% Employer Pension Contribution, plus 30 days of holiday (or part time pro rata equivalent).
The part time hours offered for the role are up to 22.5 per week and flexible working is available. Our pay system is open and transparent, after 6 months you can become a member of the co-operative and share in any surplus profits. LEDA are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. All employees are offered flexible and/or part time hours if desired.
Experience: Experience required, preferably in related industries such as design, engineering and construction
How to apply:
Please email a CV with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position. We are looking for the right people and this opportunity will close when it is filled. Start as soon as available.
Please send CV and a covering letter to email@example.com